In the hospitality business, customer communication is paramount. Marriott tasked Q with major marketing communications improvements, including: consolidating redundant efforts and promoting value-add services without increasing costs; replacing homegrown efforts to create websites and e-mail newsletters; and establishing consistency across properties to combat brand dilution and loss of business.
- Develop Marriott eTools – a suite of online marketing, proposal and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools for use by all Marriott property marketing managers
- Give users with the ability to develop custom proposals and cards in an intuitive, easy-to-use wizard interface
- Leverage a 60,000-image database of approved Marriott brand assets
- Interface with an e-mail marketing campaign manager
- Provide a theme editor and manager
- Develop a content management system that allowed users to quickly launch site-specific microsites based on approved Marriott digital assets