National Trust for Historic Preservation (NTHP)
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has approached agencyQ on several occasions for web development services. Most recently, the National Trust selected Q to create and implement an interactive infographic map application for use on its website, PreservationNation.org. The goal was to develop an application that would tell the story of “places that matter” to web visitors that is attractive, fast and fun, and integrates seamlessly with the National Trust’s content management system (CMS).
- Develop and deliver an interactive application that:
- is able to render maps quickly
- is embeddable within any page of PreservationNation.org, with a flexible display to accommodate size and context
- uses technology that can be viewed on standard platforms and can be optimized for mobile display
- allows for easy customization, scalability and expansion
- Leverage Convio CMS extensions to create templates that work seamlessly with the National Trust’s existing Convio CMS administrative interface