Tyco Flow Control
Tyco Flow Control’s constantly expanding global footprint was creating an inconsistent online presence. Tyco called on Q to consolidate disparate Web identities from across proprietary brands and lines of business.
- Lead strategy workshops with stakeholders to help define an enterprise Internet strategy and establish online standards across business units
- Serve as advisor during the CMS selection process, helping to scope and budget a large-scale implementation in more than 12 languages and across multiple countries
- Re-architect and redesign TycoFlowControl.com to present a more comprehensive organization and to clarify relationship between corporate and business unit brands
- Consulted with TYCO on the SDL Tridion enterprise CMS implementation
- Support long-term goal to merge more than 200 sites with consistent messaging and brand presentation