agencyQ is looking to expand its team with the addition of a .NET web developer. We are seeking a developer with Sitecore or EPiServer/Ektron CMS or other .NET CMS system experience. We are looking for a developer with at least 2-5 years of experience, preferably with expertise in mobile and responsive design.
- Development using C#, following agile, iterative, or traditional methodologies; test and verify development.
- Participating in the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements gathering, estimating, development, testing and support developing, maintaining, and innovating. Integrating systems using internal and third party APIs.
- Participating in all phases of the development process.
- Assist in the collection and definition of business and technical requirements.
- Assure delivery of final product based on scope, requirements, schedule, etc.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our internal-clients and other teams.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team and excellent communication skills.
- Adhering to software development best practices, including Section 508 and W3C standards.
- Hands-on experience using Sitecore CMS or EPiServer/Ektron CMS or comparable .NET based CMS
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent problem solving skills and a passion for delivering high-quality products
- Full-life-cycle software development
- Dedicated to the creation of highly usable websites that optimize the user experience
- 3+ years’ experience with ASP.NET using C# and ADO.NET
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL/TSQL and SQL Server 2005/2008
- 3+ years’ experience with Web Services and XML
- Experience with AJAX /JQuery is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred) development lifecycle methodology, System Integration and Infrastructure Optimization experience, leveraging documented APIs
- Experience identifying and addressing performance and scalability issues
- Proven ability for developing high-volume web applications
- Knowledge of and experience with JSON and/or XML.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of cross-browser / cross-platform / cross-device compatibility issues and solutions.
- Experience with Mobile and Responsive design techniques and frameworks (including Bootstrap or Foundation).