The DoE Office of Science is the lead federal supporter of fundamental research in energy and the physical sciences in the U.S., responsible for the publication of scientific research and promotion of energy-related knowledge.
Department of Energy
Content Repository Creation using Sitecore DXP with Find-it-First Natural Language Processing.
To promote access to scientific research and resources, the Office of Science needed to improve onsite CX and search functionality for their content archives with accurate, personalized search results. Additionally, DoE required an automated solution to ensure thousands of pieces of complex scientific content are findable without manually analyzing and tagging each piece.
AgencyQ combined it’s proprietary CX technology, Find-it-First (FiF®), with the Sitecore Experience Platform to achieve personalization at scale and deliver complex and technical information to highly targeted audiences.
- Leveraged Sitecore and agencyQ’s FiF Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution to analyze and tag high volumes of new and preexisting complex content
- Created adaptive content clusters around concepts using FiF’s semantic analysis
- Automated the matching of personas to NLP-derived concepts through a persona-focused concept weighting system
- Used onsite behavior and Machine Learning (ML) to develop and dynamically update user personas with FiF
- Delivered increasingly accurate and relevant search results
- Saved an estimated 4 to 7 man-years of labor analyzing, tagging and migrating data
- Leveraged Sitecore to enhance personalization and significantly improve CX
- Reduced user time spent finding relevant content by half, improving government data transparency
- Highly secure workflow to support internal data management